OUR SARUNI RHINO 2018 RATES
*A 2 nights’ minimum stay at Saruni Rhino combined with a 2 nights’ minimum stay at Saruni Samburu is required. The Saruni Rhino and Rhino Tracking Experience Package cannot be combined with any Saruni Offer. **Per person per early morning or late afternoon tracking session. Additional rhino tracking sessions are payable extra. ***The Rhino Tracking Experience is only available to guests over 16 years of age. Children under the age of 16 years can stay at Saruni Rhino paying the current Saruni child’s rate and the conservation fee but due to safety reasons will not be permitted to participate in the Rhino Tracking Experience.
- Full board accommodation & limited laundry service
- Soft drinks, house wines, beers & select non-luxury spirits
- Return transfers to and from Saruni Samburu & local airstrip
- One Rhino tracking session per day
- Shared day & night game drives in 4x4 vehicles and guided bush walks
- Bush meals, sundowner & picnic excursions
- Cultural visits & transfers
- VAT & Taxes
- Conservation fees & Rhino Tracking Experience fees (indicated above)
- Additional Rhino tracking sessions per day
- Exclusive use of vehicle
- Premium drinks (champagne, luxury spirits and special wines) – available upon request in advance
- Wellbeing Space treatments available at Saruni Samburu
- Gratuities to staff & guides and anything of a personal nature
- Temporary Flying Doctors cover (mandatory)****
- Entry fees to cultural visits
- Any payable extra activities
- All statutory increases beyond our control
****Important – All participants in the Rhino Tracking Experience must have and be able to provide evidence of membership of an emergency evacuation service. Without this, we cannot permit tracking to take place.
T+254 (0)202 180 497 | M+254 (0)735 950 903 | E firstname.lastname@example.org | W www.saruni.com
Download our 2018 Saruni Rhino Rates, Booking Procedures, Terms and Conditions in full below.